Sunday, November 21, 2010

NaNoWriMo Update

With only 9 days to go, I'm way ahead of the slope.  I'm at 40K words.  There's no way the story will be finished at 50K, but that's all right.  It doesn't have to be.  The deal is to write 50K words of a novel, and that I can manage.  I may have another 50K to go later, but that's later.

For now, the two POV characters have met one another and aren't sure what to make of each other.  The two human characters haven't exactly met yet.  One of them was injured and still working toward recovery.

I got that far ahead for a very unfortunate reason.  I can't take flu shots because I react to eggs, so I had to get my antibodies the old-fashioned way.  I got the flu.  So, in between naps, I worked on NaNoWriMo. 

I'm doing much better now.

Off to go enter the next installment of the novel.

No comments:

Post a Comment